Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Response to comments

Don't know why but when I reply to comments they don't get posted.

Meyers - I'm game. What part of Virginia do you live?

Chester - Not too crowded. Plenty of spacing when walking.

Paul - He hurt it walking up hill. However, the dude is tough because he caught up to me at Neels Gap. He asked if I wanted to do a beer run but two out of three snickers bars flips said no.

Lorne - Pace is a little off but I hear its normal the first few weeks. About 3/4ths are heading to Maine.

In the picture is what most of the trail is like so far.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet dreams tonight! Hope you get some sleep. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. The camp grounds have a decent amount of peeps at it so far?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff JRod. I keep checking your progress as I get the waypoints you send. -T

    ReplyDelete